Pharmacy Agreement for the 2MLPharmacare Hosted Service
We look forward to doing business with you and our Pharmacy Agreement is designed to help regulate both our business and legal relationship with you. In particular, it should help ensure that we understand our obligations to you, and that you understand your obligations to us.
Pharmacy Agreement Summary
The main provisions of the Agreement are as follows.
- The Agreement provides that we will create, host and maintain a website service on your behalf for the term of the agreement. We may also register domain names for you from time to time. See Clauses 2 to 6 for details.
- The main charges payable under the Agreement are a one-off set-up charge and a regular quarterly charge. Details of these charges are set out in the Payment Summary.
- We have a super service to offer and we want to make it as easy for you to sign up for this service as possible. We don’t tie you into a long term contract and whilst the Agreement will continue indefinitely until terminated, you may terminate the Agreement at the end of any 3 month period by giving us at least 14 days written notice of termination. We have a similar right. See Clause 13.
- If you ever feel you have to terminate the agreement (for whatever reason) we will make that process as easy for you as possible. If we manage your Domain Name and e-mail for you, we'll continue to manage these, completely free of charge, for three months after termination. We take pride in our levels of customer service and would want to ensure that you have plenty of time to arrange the transfer of these services to your own control. There will be a small administration charge (£25 per standard domain)if you ask us to arrange the transfer on your behalf.
- You will be responsible for providing us with information (and in some cases some content) for the website, licensed under the agreement, and must ensure that the information and content is accurate and correct and does not give rise to any legal problems for us. See Clause 7.
- Where you breach the terms of the Agreement and we suffer loss as a result, you will indemnify us (i.e. fully compensate us) in respect of that loss. See Clause 10.
- Our liability to you in relation to the website service and the Agreement is limited in certain ways. These limitations are specified in Clause 11.
- We will be processing personal data upon your behalf, and you may be processing personal data on our behalf, in connection with the Agreement. Clause 12 is intended to help each of us comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 in relation to such data.
Please note that this summary does not form part of the Agreement and is not legally binding. For a proper understanding of your rights and obligations under the Agreement, you must read the Agreement in full.
You can download the full Terms and Conditions by clicking the link below. To view this file, you will require Adobe® Reader. You can download Adober® Reader here.